Hi Júlio,
  As I understand, you are trying to run an initial data import when
you first deploy your application.  I would suggest you write an
'admin page' to load the data.  Then you can login and load the data
after deploying your app.  Alternatively you could use the bulkloader
tool (I believe it is in the Python section of the docs) to load data
into your app.

Robert