Instance = more parity with the way other services bill.

CPU = More Parity with how Enterprise Sys Admins think. (and programmers).

I really like the price per cycle model.  Knowing that 2+2 takes 4 cycles
and that as my provider gets faster it will still take 4 cycles but those
cycles will take less time is reassuring because I know my pricing is fixed,
and platform independent.

I also like know that some of my operations can be split up in to "Make left
leg" , "Make head", "make right arm" and so I can either use 1 instance for
9 months, or 9 instances for 1 month and either way have function "make
baby" work.