Thanks very much for the update,

The change I am most nervous about is the datastore changes. Currently
I measure my (somewhat simplistic) performance goals by looking at the
CPU usage. (I quite regularly consider my cost per user by looking at
how much cpu usage I use in testing).

In order to prepare for the new model, I need to start thinking about
how many datastore operations I am doing.

So I was wondering, will you shortly be upgrading the backoffice so we
can see our data store stats for each of the types of operation.

Thanks very much

J.
At the moment, I am aware that I usually use 0.01-0.04 cpu hours on a
normal day, so for 10 cents I could support 25-100 users.
(I hope to drastically improve that)
I don't know how many datastore operations I am typically doing...
(although I will go and try to guess)