no........

But if you look at the prices, it increases the price x9... and I was not
prepared for such an increase.

An app that needs 2GB of datastore space suddenly costs $108/year instead of
$4. The platform is suddenly hostile to any app that doesn't fit within the
free quotas, but doesn't yet have enough traffic to effectively monetize.

Maybe I'm the only one in that case...

And I see nothing to reassure me in this new FAQ.

Regards