I'm still disapointed with the new pricing.

After this new FAQ, It seems that now, there will be only minor changes

Just because of the new $9/month, I will have to shutdown 2 apps.
I've developped these app for a community of players (to help them).

Currently, it costs me $12 / year (I only use small GB), with new pricing :
more than $9 * 12  = $108 / year /app.
I can't monetize these apps and $216 / year  is too high to continue "to
help them"...

Another thing in your example (*For example, if an on-demand instance is
serving traffic for 5 min, is then down for 4 minutes and then serving
traffic for 3 more minutes, you will pay for (5+4+3)+15 minutes, or $0.08 /
60 * 27 = 3.6 cents.*).
Does it mean that if my app is up for 8 minutes, I will be charge for 27 ?
It seems disproportionate ?

Regards

Sylvain