Hi Rajkumar,

Thank you for this information.  I checked out ifreetools and I think
I like the concept but I am still a bit fuzzy on your business model
and some of your terminology.  In one of your blogs you mentioned you
were working on a video introduction.  Has that been setup?  It might
help me understand how it works and whether it would work for me.