Hi Joshua,

Here it is..
http://www.youtube.com/user/ifreetools

And the first screen-cast (no audio, but should be easy to follow)..
*Creating custom online database apps over Google App Engine, using
iFreeTools Creator *
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT1EPEZ7OCc

For other specifics you can check out the upcoming user guide..
http://help.creator.ifreetools.com/

and our blogs, where specific features are detailed..
http://blogs.ifreetools.com/

You can also get in touch with me directly for any further assistance in
using the app.

Thanks & Regards,
Raj

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Rajkumar Radhakrishnan <r.rajku...@gmail.com