Hi Simon,

these classes are all our own and they come from web-inf classes. I
double checked that it actually doesn't load anything else, using the -
verbose option locally.

Here's the code snippet showing just the first batch. This can take up
to 8 seconds to load remotely (but also be as fast as 120ms), while it
takes only 20ms to 50ms locally...

    try {

Class.forName("com.praisemanager.web.general.panels.comment.view.CommentPanel");

Class.forName("com.praisemanager.web.general.panels.comment.view.CommentListPanel");

Class.forName("com.praisemanager.web.general.panels.comment.view.ViewRepliesAjaxLink");

Class.forName("com.praisemanager.web.general.panels.comment.view.CommentRestrictionsPanel");

Class.forName("com.praisemanager.web.general.panels.comment.ReplyCommentPanel");

Class.forName("com.praisemanager.web.FeedbackRequestPage");
            Class.forName("com.praisemanager.web.EditCommentPage");

Class.forName("com.praisemanager.web.general.panels.comment.view.UnveilAnonymousAjaxLink");

Class.forName("com.praisemanager.web.general.panels.characters.PersonTab");
        } catch (ClassNotFoundException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }

Cheers,