When switching to the HR datastore, you might need to make some
adjustments.  For instance, fetching a large list of keys from
multiple entity groups may be slower due to the transaction overhead.
So you might need to evaluate your use of entity groups.  It may also
be that you've got a design that is making many datastore RPCs in
serial, that will probably be more of an issue when on HR since there
is a slightly higher average latency.

Robert