For being geniuses, your documentation and organizational skills are
less than desirable.  You choose to take on multiple IDEs/environments
and release them untested.  Try picking one, we all have Linux, Mac,
Windows.  State the person that wrote this documentation is on XXYY
version xy, so it must work as he expected (we are testing other
environments, but we know this one works!).  I've developed against a
load of sdks web, mobile, data, os, windows etc etc, mostly because I
like to have an extremely good time,can't pull my life together, need
money and lack the overall skills to be a engineer.  One thing is
certain though, I would rather jab my eyes out then work through the
next Google project.   I have to be employed in America, why do you
have to make it painful.   Not everyone gets off on digging through
scripts, open source code, and logs to decipher why this pos decided
to lock x file and not rebuild it & write nothing to a log etc.  Some
of us want to build something cool and go to the bar.

Lastly, why the verbosity?  Clear & concise patterns & code never seem
to be the aim.   Its not like the code needs to be clear it'll take a
pick ax to get through a relatively new Google environment anyway.
You may as well finish it off and let developers type less.

   Composite, C
   Calendar, Ca

Let me imagine I got the chemistry degree I  should have.

Alright, better now .. back to jabbing my eyes out.   Your responding/
discussion skills are way above bar though, so that is good !~