I have said multiple times our customers don't align at all, and we started
CDN in a Box as a result of the needs of clients who were experiencing
issues with CF.

CiaB doesn't do SSL at all.

My concerns aren't speculated.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab
<http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&source=hp&q=%22This+restriction
+will+disappear+when+no+more+harmful+behavior+is+detected.%22&pbx=1&oq=%22Th
is+restriction+will+disappear+when+no+more+harmful+behavior+is+detected.%22&
aq=f&aqi=&aql=1&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=18730l20344l2l20823l>
&hl=en&source=hp&q=%22This+restriction+will+disappear+when+no+more+harmful+b
ehavior+is+detected.%22&pbx=1&oq=%22This+restriction+will+disappear+when+no+
more+harmful+behavior+is+detected.%22&aq=f&aqi=&aql=1&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=18730l2
0344l2l20823l3l3l0l0l0l0l91l149l2l2l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.&fp=4434126
5e68b94f2&biw=1021&bih=567

Check out all of these sites that CF has presented the Captcha to Google
Crawler. Do this twice and all of a sudden that ranking you had for "Ice
cream San Francisco" goes away.