I too wonder about the availability of cloud fare. I'd like to find out how it goes for you if you end up using it.

Steve

On 11-09-24 02:48 PM, johnP wrote:
Jeff - thanks for the link to Cloudflare.  It certainly seems like an
interesting option. The risk with implementing them is that it's one
more layer that can fail.  Does anyone else have feedback about how
well it works?    Also, does anyone have thoughts on whether the other
benefits of Cloudflare (edge-caching and security layer) is relevant
to Appengine users, is it essentially redundant?