That's a great list that actually doesn't prove what you think, but it does
turn out to prove one of CloudFlare's value propositions. If you look down
the list you'll find that a majority are *.blogspot.com domains. By
definition, since blogspot.com users can't subdeligate the DNS of
blogspot.com subdomains, they cannot be on CloudFlare. So what are they?

Turns out they're pages that web scrapers have pulled from our customers'
sites that we've blocked. The content farmer scrapers have then recreated
our challenge page on free services like Blogspot. In other words, these
aren't CloudFlare's customers, they're people trying to steal content from
CloudFlare's customers that we've stopped.

Awesome!

I did find a small handful of actual CloudFlare customers on that list. I
dug into them further. While I can't explain their rationale, they've all
explicitly blocked Google's crawler from visiting their site, an odd
preference we've helped them enforce. I can't find a single example of a
challenge page where we've misclassified the Google crawler which makes
sense since we've worked directly with the Google crawl team to make sure
our service plays well with them.