The RPC.Get and RPC.RunQuery can result in many Datastore Read Ops.
They can return more then one object and thus read multiple index
entries and multiple objects.

Google is able to tally the Datastore Read and Write Ops. Why is there
no API call that will return these numbers for the current request?

I have changed part of my application to construct and read an
aggregate object (containing the attributes of many small objects).
The result is that the number of Datastore Read Ops dropped
considerable. I'm still having a large number of Read Ops left and
have no idea which requests are responsible for the bulk of them.

It takes a long time to find the culprit because the billing stats
lags quit some time.

Op 15 oktober 2011 21:39 heeft Rishi Arora <rishi.ar...@ship-rack.com>
het volgende geschreven: