Hi Greg,
regarding the support:
It was my understanding that enterprise support (premier account) will only
be responsible to handle urgent issues (GAE problems affecting production
apps).
Or can we use the enterprise support also to get more general help
regarding implementation patterns etc.? This would of course be very nice,
but I'd also prefer to share all valuable information with the community.
Example: We've had problems with the channel api (token can not be renewed
after 2 hrs timeout) and received a very smart workaround from enterprise
support that greatly helped us. I've posted this answer on the GAE group to
help others facing the same issue, but I would prefer if this would be
handled by the enterprise support people to make sure that valuable info
never gets lost.

Thanks,
Daniel