Right. Thanks for the link, Barry.

The thing is, that's just a page describing it in a marketing-like style.
That page, however, isn't mentioned anywhere in TOS nor SLA.

I don't mind running my apps "for me and my friends" (which I did and am
doing on AE) but when it comes to business and you practically have to
give guarantees to your customers. The guarantees/whatever are TOS and SLAs
and a "features and pricing table page" won't cut it as lawyers and other
legal/whatever people and entities will only consider TOS and SLA.

The other problem with that page is, Google changed lots of things
recently, including deprecation and other policies. There's a chance that
features/pricing page just isn't updated yet. Again, it's referenced in
neither TOS nor in the SLA.

Don't get me wrong. This is not a complain. I'm just trying to figure out
my options from the legal/agreement point of view (tech side is awesome).