So, the only mention of SLA in
TOS<https://developers.google.com/appengine/terms>is the following:

"Google warrants it will provide the Service in accordance with the
applicable SLA"

Could someone from AE team clarify where it is specified what applicable
SLA means and where it can be applied (aside from features/pricing
page<http://www.google.com/enterprise/cloud/appengine/pricing.html>which has no
legal base/authority for an business entity defined as
"Customer" in TOS as the page is not mentioned anywhere in TOS).

I'm just trying to understand what guarantees my company can give to our
customers based on AE TOS and SLA (again, if applicable without applying
for a Premier account).

Thanks a lot,
Alex.