I am still waiting for a explanation of this problem.  I have a bug report
open here <http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=7407>,
and i...@google.com responded six days ago claiming they would look into
the issue.  However, we have heard nothing since then.  Meanwhile, we have
run into other unexplained reliability issues explained
here<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/google-appengine/96-PwfZYPAc>
.

Is anyone else experiencing the same low level of reliability we are? Also,
does anyone have any advice on how to get technical support from Google
when experiencing connectivity issues?  I am aware of the premium support
plan, but the price is excessive for us compared to our regular Google App
Engine bill.

Thank you,
Nathan Skone