Hi Ronoaldo,

A good question!

Looking through the Python memcache API, some methods like
get_multi_async() or set_multi_async() on the Client class receive rpc
object as a keyword argument, so you can pass an rpc object with a
particular deadline. For more details, please refer to our doc at:
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/python/memcache/clientclass

Thanks,