Hi Everyone,

Would those that are able to configure their GAE project to bundle their
classes into a single JAR please kindly share their configuration steps as
an answer to the stackoverflow question
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9397101/configure-eclipse-to-pre-bundle-app-engine-classes-into-a-single-jar-for-faster
?

This is the same question that Richard had linked earlier in this
discussion thread. As the asker of the question, I would love to finally
see some definitive/canonical answer that could be helpful for a broad
audience.

Thank You and Best Regards,
Ibrahim