Hi, I'm trying to host my website on GAE, it's just a few  HTML page and
images. I downloaded the Eclipse and all its required plugins and GAE SDK,
I think I were able to upload (deploy) a project successfully, now I can
see an index page on myapp.appspot.com wiich says "Hello App Engine!".

Now I have a few questions:
Do you I have to do anything special for hosting static HTML pages?
I read on the internet that with Python we should configure a file for
static files, what about Eclipse?
I'm going to remove all unwanted files from project folders and add my
website files and folders to the project and then deploy it. is this what
should do?
If I want to point my own domain to my project, should I do it before
uploading the project or after it? because I noticed GAE has its own domain
(appspot.com) what if I don't want that my website be available at this
address too?

Thank you for your help.