Hi Omne,

I was trying to say you can check the
url<https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/python/tools/webapp/requestclass#Request_url>
of
the
Request<https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/python/tools/webapp/requestclass>object
to generate a redirect from
appid.appspot.com to whatever your domain is.

Here's a quick snippet of code you can put at the beginning of your
HomepageHandler's get method. It will redirect all *.appspot.com urls to
your appid. I added my local address to my development server as well so I
can still run the devserver.

class HomepageHander(webapp2.RequestHandler):
    def get(self):
        if (self.request.url.lower() is not 'http://www.dealscorcher.com' or
            self.request.url.lower() is not 'http://localhost:9999'):
            self.redirect('http://www.dealscorcher.com')