Another suggestion: make it so that App Engine apps can be served from
a custom domain w/o creating a new Google Apps account. I couldn't
find an issue for that so I went ahead and created one. Please, mark
it as a duplicate if there is one.

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=8517