Greg,

This is truly heartbreaking. A couple years ago I was about to sign up for
the free 50 user account to build a social enterprise I had been planning
for years, when my daughter was abducted. I had to drop everything and
didn’t sign up, but I certainly would have if I’d known if was going away
because it was critical to the plan.

 It took 2 years and going into huge debt to recover her. Now, I was just
about to sign up for the free 10 user account to build a much scaled down
version of the plan, and discover I have just missed it once again.

Now I must abandon the plan completely because the entire viability was
based around zero start up costs, since for the first few years of
community work, it will have no income or contributions. Plus I am familiar
with Google’s tools and don’t have the time to learn another platform.

This is very sad. I put so much care and time into building this plan. Now
a lot of good that would have been done will not happen. I was so exited
about the free Google Apps offering, it revolutionized the ability for
certain kinds of social enterprises to get started immediately without
funding and start doing good in their communities.

For some team efforts, a simple integrated infrastructure is everything and
all you need to get started. I just wish I had had the foresight and street
savvy to guess that it wouldn’t last and put in the 10 minutes it would
have take to sign up back when it was 50 users, or at least yesterday when
it was 10. Now I can’t do it at all.

Regards,
River