Hi Michele,

To set up your domain in this way, navigate to your application's dashboard
within appengine.google.com and visit "Application Settings > Add Domain".
On that screen follow the "Sign Up for Google Apps Standard" link. From
here you can sign up to a limited version of Google Apps Standard.

Kind regards,

Andrew Jessup | Product Manager, Google App Engine