Thank you Kyle!

I'm looking into it. But we are hoping that when Google realizes how petty
killing of the support for micro business's is, that they may change their
minds. My typical start up client is three to 4 people, but about half of
them are under three. Basically 'mom and pops'.  The client that I just
signed up is dad doing manufacturing, mom doing the sales and accounting
and packaging, daughter doing deliveries and customer service. They are
struggling. I recommended Google apps for them as a way to 'start off
right', 'standardize on a reliable service' and have a cost effective
solution for them as they grow. I get to be admin for them, and prove that
by being able to connect them with Google Apps service that I am a valuable
member of their team. So they win, and I win.

But Google also wins. Everything from good will, and living the 'do no
harm' philosophy, to getting first bite at the successful companies that
survive. I've set up many a client over the years for this kind of
solution. And many have grown into paid services-everything from the apps
upgrade itself to adwords. The decision to kill off services for these
kinds of business's hurts everyone, including Google.

Frank