Well Merry Christmas to you too Greg and Google.

Have you guys even stopped to consider the effects eliminating the small
standard app will have on small business?  I for one do not know if I can
survive. I make my living on helping very small business's get efficient on
the web. And part of that was introducing those small clients to Google
Apps Standard and Google Adwords. I was literally in the process of setting
up 2 brand new clients when this hit. I just cashed their checks on
Tuesday. Now I am going to have to give them their money back. Right before
Christmas. And when I say small clients I am talking about 4 or 5 people.

If you even would have given us some notice, we might have managed it. How
many of us small, one and two and three man shops have supported Google
over the years?

Thanks a lot. Merry Christmas.