Stake in the heart of micro-non-profit, volunteer organization as well. I
have supported several, and the number of volunteers times $50 is
impractical. I am talking about micro-non-profits such as groups is small
towns that organize to get levies passed (WA school funding phenom). They
often have NO BUDGET because it is 100% volunteer. Oh well, we will
persevere I am sure. Good thing kids holding signs on street corners is
still free. -stevep