Hello Claudio,

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 6:41 AM, Claudio Antunes <claudio...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> I paid US$ 35 to Google. I'm using Frontend Instance Class F1 and 50 Max
> Idle Instances and 4.0s to Min Pending Latency.

As Kaan noted, 50 idle instances is far, far too much. GAE uses two
different types of instances, idle/resident instances (intended for
processing spikes in requests) and dynamic instances (intended for normal
load). You want to leave most of the processing to dynamics. Try only
keeping 2-3 instances on idle.

 wrote:

> About 600,000 pageviews delivered

Well, 600,000 pageviews is not a useful metric to measure. You didn't say
if these were static pages, dynamic pages that do very little (memcache,
logging) or dynamic pages that do a lot of heavy work (urlfetch, datastore,
etc). A free tier App Engine application can easily hit over 100,000
pageviews a day if it's only doing light work.

 wrote:

> On my current hosting, VPS.NET <http://vps.net/>, I pay US$ 30 daily to
> have 2 machines with 38.4GHz Dedicated CPU and 6152MB Dedicated RAM to
> delivery my application. As I use it only  12 hours, I pay only US$ 15.
> So App Engine Is very, but very, but very expensive. And if I enable the
> Cloud SQL, it will be yet more expensive.

With App Engine, you're paying for the ability to scale fast and be
resilient to machine-level errors. As for Cloud SQL, part of the cost is to
replicate your data for protection against faults. Only you can decide
whether you need these qualities for your application, and if you're
willing to pay for them.