Absolutely agree. WIth proper design, most small businesses should be
easily capable of running GAE at very low or no cost. I ALWAYS recommend
it. Unfortunately I have never gotten the sense that Google has any
targeted marketing plan for SMB. Some of the setups I see are so
discouraging. BTW Google (if you are reading this): Most SMB owner's that I
meet could really, really use some help understanding issues like this. Why
can't you guys peel off a tiny fraction of your billions and do some ads to
address this? -stevep