Vinny,
I created an app engine web site, and then wanted to use my previously
purchased domain name to point at it. App Engine asked me to enroll in
Google Apps, which I obediently did. I set up my A, CNAME, MX records at
register.com per instructions, so far so good. Then I pointed my domain
name at the app eng site. But when I point my browser at my domain name,
get a Google error page saying:
"www.goodolddaysinc.com points to the site "goodolddaysinc2.appspot.com"
which does not exist. Please contact the domain administrator."
But goodolddaysinc2.appspot.com does exist. I tried changing the mapping to
www.goodolddaysinc2.appspot.com but that doesn't work either.
I own goodolddaysinc.com. The dns records are correct, a whois verifies
this. I've already paid for Google Apps, and still my domain wont point at
goodolddaysinc2.appspot.com.
What needs to be addressed for this to work?

Bruce