Hi Kaan,

do you have the latest app engine GCS SDK? The docs say that the SDK is in
googlecode but it seems it has moved in github here.

This past week I switched my development environment from native mac (and
native linux on another machine) to native docker. I need to write up about the
experience but one of the obstacles was that tests and functionality around GCS
stopped working. Then I updated my GCS client from the latest git repository
and I am back in business on that front.

I am also not sure from your write-up, are you trying to move some  data
already in app engine SDK during the transition?

PK
http://www.gae123.com