Thanks anyway

That is actually a great approach, I considered that a couple of times
myself, I use the same approach with other platforms, but compared to them,
GAE/SDK is extremely stable, the GCS issue is a shame, whoever implemented
it should be ashamed, other than that, things seem pretty persistent across
operating systems and versions

I've been maintaining the SDK setup I'm currently working on for more than
2 years, so It kind of has a lot of sentimental value, a lot of memories,
that's why I'm very keen on restoring it

Worst case scenario, I might ping/upload each file
manually/programmatically, from old to new, however I hope it doesn't come
to that

It seems like this issue affects all windows sdk users, so please pitch in
with your experience