Sorry I cannot help there, I hope there is a way that is not too much trouble.

I have never trusted compatibility of the SDK format on the disk, I assume it
can break in a moment’s notice between releases even in the same platform. So I
have an import/export tool that I use for "data portability” purposes. I use it
both with the SDK and production. I highly recommend you move to a similar
approach.

Furthermore, I really do not use development to store data I care about. I have
a tool that generates data for testing purposes and once in a while I blow up
all my SDK data and generate a new system with the tool.

PK
http://www.gae123.com