Hi Brad,
this is one of our major pains using Appengine. Old console is very slow
and new one is very buggy. I can notice new things appearing there all the
time so I know team is working on it, but it is still very unreliable. I
must have sent tonnes of error reports by now, but to this day it is not
working as expected. Also it seems, it depends on the project. On some
projects it works better, on some worse.

Just to be specific, I will list my main pains:

1) Task queue doesn't work, or works intermittently( update: works today,
didn't work yesterday). I often had to go to old console for that
2) Cloud Datastore management doesn't work
 a) Dashboard half works. Doesn't give main stats, but if I put entity name
and Landlord after some wait unexpectedly result appears
 b) Query is the most important tool for me there, it's extremely buggy and
disappointing. If you ask me for a single thing to improve, that would be
Datastore Query tool.
3) Memcache viewer comes empty, while old console shows all the data
4) Appengine Search comes empty, again old console shows all the data
across namespaces
5) Log browser. Some tips on doing effective search will be very useful.
Otherwise it seems there is a lot of potential and we are not even touching
the surface.

To be fair I got to say, it is better this week. So it's improving, but
certainly not as expected.

This is really important to us and one of the areas where Google Console
could shine, as there is so much power hidden there. Just need to get UI to
do it's act.

Thanks.
Huseyn Guliyev
www.landmax.pro