Hi Michael, Brad and everyone else here,
Just wanted to update and get updated on the progress of the issues raised
here.

It has been over four months since I wrote the feedback above and still
situation is not much better, as the two main tools don't work for us and
we have to go back to old console for that:

1) Datastore query is VERY slow and useless without filters. (I have seen
shortly preview of new version in January, which was great, but that
unfortunately disappeared)
4) Appengine Search comes empty, again old console shows all the data
across namespaces (says "This application has no indexes")

I have seen there were a number of improvements in other areas, but these
tools are key ones for us and cause lots of problems. We are blind without
seeing data. One allows to browse through search data and another to Query
Datastore.

Best,
Huseyn Guliyev

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/6db17a88-0854-4d9d-a498-977136771cd1%40googlegroups.com.