Hi. I don’t have an easy answer for you, but I’ve been watching this thread
and can give you some advice. GWT and Cloud Endpoints have changed over the
years and there are probably no tutorials currently relevant. That
shouldn’t really matter. Cloud Endpoints will generate some javascript for
you, so you just need to figure out how to get GWT to interact with the
javascript just like any other javascript library. This is really just a
straight-up GWT question.

Are you using JsInterop? I used GWT heavily back in the days of JSNI and
JSOs, which really sucked for JS interoperability. JsInterop looks pretty
awesome… it looks like some people have even gotten it working with
Angular. So get it working with a simple JS library, and from there it
should be possible to get it working with the Endpoints-generated
javascript.

I’m actually pretty surprised by how much progress GWT has been making. I’m
almost (but not quite) tempted to go back to it. Maybe in another year or
two if/when 3.0 is out…

Jeff

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CADK-0uh3UOSXKvw85pjhNUodz7PeSCbJnGJ2q64N0Li7-qSHFg%40mail.gmail.com.