Ok so i assume you have seen the behaviour when it is commented out, Ive
uncommented it and now nothing is shown at all on the map.

You may notice Ive still comented out where I add to the array at numbers
16, 32, 33, 34 as that was still causing an issue. Annoyingly...

When this is finalised I want the results to show up below the map (which
are within the map bounds) and I want the user to hover over the results,
and when they do the poly line is shown on the map, but only whilst they
hover over. If the user clicks on the results, they are passed to a seperate
page where the route is properly displayed and the bounds are appropiate to
the route. (This is working already with the show route links below the
map).

This of course may be completely irrelevant, but figured I'd share it with
you if you are offering design decisions/ideas.

Thanks Rossko,

Rick