Why does that link go to google 404??

www.my-walk.com/index.php

That should hopefuly be better.
With Larrys help a few days ago I got the paths fine. Below it is
created with path.push(latlng);

<?php
        $r = mysql_query ("SELECT * FROM routes");
        while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($r))
        {
                ?>

                var coordinates = '.$row["coordinates"].'
                coordinates = coordinates.replace(/[(]/g, "");
                coordinates = coordinates.replace(/[)],/g, "&");
                var temp = [];
                var temp2 = [];
                temp = coordinates.split("&");
                temp2 = temp[0].split(",");
                var latlng = new google.maps.LatLng(parseFloat(temp2[0]),
parseFloat(temp2[1]));
                var bounds = new google.maps.LatLngBounds();
                bounds.extend(latlng);
                path.push(latlng);
                // -1 gets rid of the last string which is empty space
                for (var i = 1; i < temp.length-1; i++)
                {
                        temp2 = temp[i].split(",");
                        var latlng = new
google.maps.LatLng(parseFloat(temp2[0]),
parseFloat(temp2[1]));
                        bounds.extend(latlng);
                        path.push(latlng);
                }

                // Ideally want the path added at the location of it's id,
instead
of using push
                //pathArray['.$row["id"].'] = path;
                boundsArray.push(bounds);
                pathArray.push(path);
                <?php......

each time it goes thorugh this while loop it should finish with an
array 'path' and an array 'bounds'. I want to store these arrays in
another 2 arrays, named boundsArray and pathArray.
At the moment im just pushing them on, but I want to store them by
route['id']. So far there is only 3 routes with ids like 29, 32, 36,
as these are auto increment ones. This means the array will have lots
of blank space. Will this be a problem??

I hope this makes more sense and the map is a better link!!

Thanks,
Rick