Hi Guys,
Although I have pulled the program out of the project for the time being. I
am still pressing on with its development (of course leaving out
information retrieval for when the API is released) so I am still going to
need people to help test out the program to get rid of bugs.

For those of you who have used the program before I removed it, no, it will
certainly not look like that to the user when the API is released, it will
look much better.

for those of you who are still interested in bug testing, you can reply to
this topic and if you feel like it send me a Wave on either the Dev or the
Preview (Username is ocbaker) showing your interest.

Once I have redesigned the interface enough I will start to release preview
versions of the application on Google Code with temporary preview
information in the place of where the real information will go when the API
is released. Just so you guys can get a feel for the application and let me
know what your opinion of it is.

Once again I apologize for my little mistake.

Regards,
Oliver Baker