Afternoon! Just thought I'd jump in and say the following:

I opened the app up for the first time this evening.. Not sure what's
actually supposed to be happening, but I like the native feel of the bubble
that says signed in. I cleared up my wave inbox earlier today (read
EVERYTHING new) and, to my understanding, the app will update once I get a
new message? Until then, it looks pretty good.. the systray icon may need
some changing, maybe make it transparent? Looks a bit odd on my taskbar..
Just my thoughts..

So far, it seems to be doing the job rather well! Though maybe an icon on
the executable... Just a thought, I like the look of things (which is why I
lurve Ubuntu).