Great idea. I think the best method of editing would be to have a HTML/
JS/CSS syntax highlighter (Robot). A gadget (essentially just an
iframe pointing at a temp-website with the data in it) showing a
rendered version of the web-page based upon the current code. This
will enable the web-page code to be highly accessible for content
editing and collaboration, but still remain visible in the wave. A
content manager of sorts so as to develop an entire website.

Another possibility would be to render the webpage in a second blip,
but how one would reference outside files I cannot see immediately.

One could also have a gadget be the editing window, but that's just no
fun, and doesn't use nearly enough AppEngine resources to be fun, and
doesn't allow for super-easy live-editing.