And have some nice DOCUMENT_CHANGED tag and attribute auto-completing
done by the robot. =)

The main problem is nested content and how when one user is maybe
working on one section of the IFrame it suddenly jumps around because
another person has inserted an incomplete tag above - could be
disturbing if more than two people join in...but still well worth
doing!

Perhaps offer a disable live-update tick-box to freeze the gadget for
that participant's view of it.  That would let one person finish off
adding content without getting rapid changes appearing because someone
else is modifying the layout.  They can then untick it and see how
their content appears...