It looks like I was the only one that was especially concerned with
WYSIWYG or gadgets.  I think it is wise to focus on approaches that
take advantage of as many of the Wave tools as possible.  So you guys
have a point about the emphasis on robots.  Maybe another more general
suggestion might be to consider the advantages users of the tool will
have over other (non-wave-based) tools.