@Emily -

Looking at the code, I don't think there are any edge cases.  We don't do
any special setup/teardown if the bits are set, we just check them in
onEventPreview.  Also, I think its a valid use case to change them.  For
example, if somebody offers a user defined option to enable autoHide.

Thanks,
John LaBanca
[EMAIL PROTECTED]