Hi ,

I am fairly new to GWT and my requirement needs a glasspanel to be
used. But due to the heavy size of incubator.jar file i would like to
just copy the GlassPanel class and GlassPanelImpl into my own
workspace and create a custom glasspanel . This would remove the
dependency on incubator.jar file. All is well at compile time.
But when i compile it , it throws an error saying "GlassPanelImpl
cannot be abstract" Please suggest if i am missing anything. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Surya.