Hey Alex,

Unfortunately, we realize this change created a binary
incompatibility.  The libraries should still be source compatible if
you recompile gwtext with the latest trunk.  Our plan is to announce
the change in the release notes for the next release.

-Eric.

--
Eric Z. Ayers
Google Web Toolkit, Atlanta, GA USA