http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1236801/diff/39001/40001
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/ext/typeinfo/JRealClassType.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1236801/diff/39001/40001#newcode28
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/ext/typeinfo/JRealClassType.java:28:
void addByteCode(byte[] byteCode);
Sorted confusion out offline. In a nutshell, we should remove
addByteCode (not getTypeStrongHash).

On 2011/01/25 00:48:19, jbrosenberg wrote:
On 2011/01/24 19:14:07, tobyr wrote:
> Why is this method in the public interface? Can we just remove it
and leave
the
> implementation in typemodel.JRealClassType?

Well, I thought about doing that, but then we'd lose the benefits of
the
interface layer.  The generator calling getTypeStrongHash shouldn't
need to know
the specific implementation for JRealClassType (and of type oracle).
The
generators refer to the interface versions of all the type oracle and
class type
apis, and so this was in keeping with that.

Once we get the changes into TypeOracleMediator to be able to more
specifically
check type structure/version, we can add a capability interface (as
Bob
suggests), e.g. HasTypeStructureSignature.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1236801/diff/39001/40014
File
user/src/com/google/gwt/resources/rebind/context/AbstractClientBundleGenerator.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1236801/diff/39001/40014#newcode532
user/src/com/google/gwt/resources/rebind/context/AbstractClientBundleGenerator.java:532:
// use the jar file itself for the modified date test
On 2011/01/25 00:48:19, jbrosenberg wrote:
On 2011/01/24 19:14:07, tobyr wrote:
> Document why

Done.

Sorry, I meant document why we'd want to use the jar file timestamp
instead of the entry timestamp.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1236801/diff/39001/40014#newcode538
user/src/com/google/gwt/resources/rebind/context/AbstractClientBundleGenerator.java:538:
File file = new File(url.getPath());
Can we get rid of this special-casing and just use url.getLastModified?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1236801/show