Kind of funny that I was just thinking about your old thread and Goktugs
answer that he wants to try some new ways of writing widgets. Just
wondering if he already came up with something :) I would definitely prefer
starting from zero without IE 6-8 in mind for new widgets.

I think adding interfaces would be ok, although I am not sure if I would
ever need an interface for such low level widgets like checkbox, textbox,
button, etc. They are wrapped anyways in larger views which just have
meaningful setters to fill them. And using UiBinder you probably also have
an interface to delegate UI events to a presenter. So what would be the
added benefit in terms of MVP? I don't have real concerns about adding
these interface as they dont hurt but I am just curious about how useful
they really are for developers that already use MVP + UiBinder + Event
delegate interface.

-- J.