On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 8:01 AM, Gilberto Torrezan Filho <
gilberto.torre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't take a project seriously when a documents says there would be a
> release 02/DEC and on month later someone says "Sometime in January after
> people are back from vacation." - why on earth the vacations weren't
> considered in the release plan?

We're still working on improving our release process.  Historically, GWT
releases have just been done whenever it's ready.  E.g., there was a 5
month delay between GWT 2.5.0 rc1 and rc2.

I wish we had released in December, but I don't think delaying by a month
to fix a few lingering bugs is unreasonable.